Despite Park Springs Elementary being closed because of spring break, Chuck (president) held an informal HOA meeting outside. Approximately 10 residents were in attendance. The following was discussed:
- On 4/16/19, Hidden Hammocks will have their annual elections, so come and vote for candidates that will be a best fit in improving our great community.
- Southeast Landscape Management has given a quote of $39,000 to take care of medians and the front of the community. Chuck shared of the actual plans to the residents.
- The pump in the middle of the community is not working and should be fixed in 5 weeks.
- Ficus shrubs have been treated this month and appear to be filling in. Several residents complained that CPM did not cut the tops of the ficus evenly.
- "We Do Signs" will cost $6,200 per sign. The design of the sign was reviewed and approved last meeting. The first proposal to the city of the signs were rejected.
- Code compliance has been active in our community, so make sure you have your roofs and driveway pressure cleaned, lawn maintained and garbage pales out of site.
- Residents asked when the CPM contract is up. Chuck will investigate.
- Chuck plans to obtain a quote to repaint the Wiles wall.
- Chuck stated that Jerry made a recommendation of moving the fountain on 66th terrace closer to the center of the lake, which would cost the community approximately $7,000. All in attendance were opposed.