Hi everyone. I figured because of the summer break, I would update Hidden Hammocks residents of what's happening in the community. Here you go:
- Pumps have been replaced and a new system has been added, which means all 7 zones are fully functional. Although some of the sprinklers were busted during our median replanting process, everything has been fixed and/or replaced. You should be seeing significant improvements on plant and grass health as they are getting watered appropriately.
- Electrician provided a bid of $5,500 for the following:
- 10 gauge wire going from the new electrical box on wiles. This wire is approximately 100-150 yards alongside Wiles Rd.
- Installing 5 150 LED spotlights to shine on the 66th Terrace entrance median. This will shine on the new sign once installed as well as the large palm once planted. This should make a nice impact on the entrance.
- An electrical box for Christmas lights will be placed in 66th Terrace median so that no further problems arise during the holidays.
- Southeast Landscaping has cleaned, sodded, mulched and planted hearty foliage on all 7 medians on the 66th terrace off of Wiles. They will soon work to plant the annuals of each of the end caps.
- CPM has yet to start the beautification process on the other medians on the north side of 66th terrace. The plan is to fill in grass, put annuals on the end caps and mulch.
- The sign on the 66th terrace off of Wiles has been approved by the city and is in production. Install should be 4-7 weeks.
- Painting the wall off of Wiles has not yet started. Property manager, Jennifer, will provide a status update shortly.
I hope this helps and all Hidden Hammocks residents are enjoying their summer. Take care.