Built in 2008, 5 Palms in Boca Raton is the epitome of sophisticated modern design. This single building is 16 floors, consisting of spacious 2 and 3 bedroom condo units. The top floor penthouse units are quite impressive with their 2nd level loft floor plan.
Upon entering 5 Palms you are greeted by pure luxury. The lobby’s Venetian plaster walls, hand painted Erte-inspired mural and stunning waterwall will calm even the most stressed resident. And if that doesn’t put you in vacation mode immediately, walk up to the desk and let the concierge and valet pamper your every need.
Here are the amenities:
· One-of-a kind stainless steel pool (heated during cooler months and cooled during summer)
· Concierge and valet services
· Pet friendly building with dog walking services available
· Closed circuit security system with surveillance and keyless entry
· Hurricane impact glass windows and doors to protect residents during hurricane season
· Private cabana baths and changing rooms
· Fitness center with onsite personal trainer membership included
· 24 hour doorman
Pair these wonderful amenities with the location of 5 Palms and you have something truly special. Nestled in downtown East Boca Raton, 5 Palms allows residents to walk to the beach, intracoastal, Mizner Park and Boca Country Club in mere minutes, which allows folks to enjoy the very best dining, shopping and entertainment.